So. What are you guys doing this weekend? Just kidding. Not really but I think I will quit procrastinating...
Hopefully I will meet some new friends out of this and widen my circle. So I decided to post about things you may not know about me. Please don't snore.
1. .....I am married to my own personal cowboy. They say you should write about what you know, so...there's just something about a manly-man on horseback. Watching his tan, back-muscles flex when he's working outside...
2. .....We have two boys. 13 & 4 yo. A teenager and a pre-K hellion dare-devil...just like his Daddy. He wants to be a cowboy too and ride bulls.
3. .....As I mentioned in #1 ~ I am a writer. There I said it. I admit it. I like to write those smut & slut books. (Don't get me started on what SOME people say about writing romance)Actually...mine are more sweet contemporary. But I have eclectic tastes.
4. .....I would like to venture into writing romantic-mystery. I have been told I have a vivid imagination. Hah...I wonder if that was a compliment, or...
5. .....I was almost an Occupational Therapist. I only have 17 hours left to complete my degree and decided I wanted to stay home with my kids until they were both in school. And can because hubby works his butt off.
6. .....It's been in the 80's here in windy Oklahoma so I planted all of my herbs and flowers. Today it is snowing and raining ice pellets. Oh well...I wonder if an electric blanket will catch fire if it gets wet?
7. .....Did I mention I was blonde?
8. .....Did I mention that I was up late the other night...and bought a BowFlex exercise machine? It came in 7! *#%$@ boxes. I'm still on step 6 out of...30?
9. .....I'm putting off my exercise/weight loss program until I get the BowFlex together.
10. .....I played percussion in junior/high school. Yes...not only was I a band geek, but I played the drums. (just for my mom-yes, we had issues)
11. .....I dated a Nascar race car driver for a couple of months. He actually won a race while we were dating. Yes it was in my skinny days, pre-kids, and he was considerably older. Hehehe. I loved dating older men.
12. .....I married a man 9 years younger.
13. .....Ummm. How do I follow that one up? I make handmade soaps & lotions. I had a website but didn't have time to maintain it. Most of my sales are local so I'm going to make a brochure until I can get another website going. Right now I want to focus on my writing.
Which reminds me, I need to get back to work. But I hope you guys have a great weekend.
Here are some other Thursday 13's..