Saturday, January 27, 2007

Tagged

Okay, thanks to my friend Jennifer Shirk, I've been tagged. Thanks Jen! Yes, normally I would want to flog you, but I NEED the distraction. So the tag, of course, will be cheerfully passed on. Maybe you...or you...

"They're friends. You're worried about what you overheard on the phone, and I don't know what they discussed, but I think you're wrong. Skylar took care of her, was kind and compassionate and you can't take that away from them or me," she snapped, unable to suppress her anger any longer.

Montana Skies by Kay Stockham

Kay is one of the new authors with Harlequin Superromances (who took a little while to sell but when she got The Call...sold quite a few manuscripts in a short period of time!) and she has quickly become a favorite of mine.

Your turn.

The rules...

1. Grab the book closest to you.
2. Open to page 123, look down to the 5th sentence.
3. Post the text of the next 3 sentences on your blog.
4. Include the title and the author’s name.
5. Tag 3 people

Hmmmm...who to choose...Bella is a lucky dawg cause she's pretty swamped with revisions...

Erin Patrick, Angela Jefferson and...Aasiyah Qamar

Good luck goober girls!! Have fun and I hope all of you are having a great weekend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I was reading a Super too.
Theresa

Jennifer Shirk said...

Glad I could provide a distraction!
(LOL)