It seems as if the girls are on a roll...again. I've been tagged...again. Jennifer, you're a bad, bad girl. LOL. This time she tells me to list 6-10 things about myself that are weird. Me - weird? Right, ok, my friends could probably do a much better job at this. What's funny is I went to several of their websites (which are so much more prettier and professional looking compared to my rantings) and took a peek at their lists. I. am. not. weird. They are. LOL.
1. I insist on the toilet paper to hang UNDER!! If it is hanging over you have to hold it when you try to pull it off or it goes all over the floor. Eeeuuuuwwww yuck. Anyone that has boys (my entire household) knows that bathroom floors can never be truly clean. And unlike some...to remain nameless (jen) I do not change it when I go to my neighbors/friends. Why in the world would I use the bathroom at my neighbors?
2. Which I guess could take me to another possible weird thing ~ I DO NOT use the bathroom in public places, unless of course I will embarrass myself (worse than usual) and leave a trail unless I HAVE to make it to the closest bathroom....
(Yes, I am a little bit anal)
3. Okay, that can be another one I guess. I've been stuck in the first 3 chapters editing my stupid WIP cause, okay - I'm anal. I have to be sitting in the same spot (on couch w/ lots of pillows) with my laptop in order to write.
4. I hate dirty clothes on my boys. Thats a hoot...dirty ~ boys? Hmmmm. Bathrooms ~ boys. EEeeeeuuuuwwww. Yes, I do a ton of laundry.
5. I absolutely, positively HATE (terrified) to drive across bridges. There is an old steel span over a river that I have to cross every morning when I take my oldest to school. Then there was this time when we were in Florida...I almost stopped traffic because I was driving so slow. Hubby probably could've taken the wheel and noone would've known because we were almost at a standstill. LOL. Bless his heart. He is so patient.
6. WooHoo. I'm on a roll now, baby! I cannot wear socks or long pants to bed. I've tried. Been really cold. Can't do it.
7. I hate for dogs to lick me. Feels weird. No reason for it. I know they love me. They tell me so.
I think I will stop there because I'm feeling the need for a little therapy. But who to tag? Jennifer used everyone I know darn it. Bella! Don't want to leave you out darlin'.
Did anyone watch Grey's Anatomy? The writer's are just plain evil! They can't kill off Meredith. Meredith Grey...Grey's Anatomy? I found the writer's blog. How cool.
Check it out...Grey Matter.
Have a great weekend.
PitchWars Critique - RED MOUNTAIN
2 days ago