Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Giggle Time!

Sorry...my brain hurts from trying to rewrite a chapter and catching up on my groups crits that I am soooo behind on. I got a cute joke today in an email from a friend. She's one of the one's pushing for my chapter to get done...stop sending me emails! LOL...jk. I needed a good giggle.

The Cardiologist's Funeral

A cardiologist died and was given an elaborate funeral. A huge heart covered in flowers stood behind the casket during the service. Following the eulogy, the heart opened, and the casket rolled inside. The heart then closed, sealing the doctor in the beautiful heart forever. At that point, one of the mourners burst into laughter. When all eyes stared at him, he said, "I'm sorry. I was just thinking of my own funeral---I'm a gynecologist."

That's when the proctologist fainted.

2 comments:

Chicki Brown said...

You beat me to it! I had saved that story to post on my Fun Friday blog. That was hilarious!!!

Chelle Sandell said...

LOL sorry! A friend sent me that in an email yesterday. I'll laugh again when I read yours!