Thursday, September 18, 2008

Tagged!

My writer friend, Nadia Lee, has tagged me to list "six unspectacular quirks about myself".

Here are the rules:

Link to the person who tagged you. Post the rules on your blog. List 6 unspectacular quirks you have. Tag 6 bloggers by linking them. Leave a comment on each person’s blog to let them know they’ve been tagged. Here are my quirks:

1) I hate using premade/store bought sauces to use in my meals. The boys and hubby know the difference and usually won't eat. Since I'm a foodie, I've probably spoiled them. Not that I make fancy meals or anything. They're just used to home cooked meals.

2) I'm a FoodNetwork addict. I LOVE watching Ace of Cakes and would kill to be able to make cakes the way they do. Maybe one of these days when I have a real kitchen...I might even try something cool for the little man's 6th birthday coming up.

3) I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE watching shows that detail or show actual medical procedures. I had to take cadaver anatomy in college for my Occupational Therapy degree and was one of only a few that could go directly to lunch after class and discuss the procedures we were working on while eating.

4) I have to agree with Jennifer here...I can't write if my house is a mess. It doesn't have to be "clean", but it can't be a mess.

5) And here...I would rather clean the toilet than iron clothes. And I married a man that has to have his jeans and dress shirts starched. I'd rather miss going out to eat and splurge on drycleaners before I stand and iron something.

6) I can't sleep unless I have a fan on. Don't care if it's a ceiling fan or a floor fan. Gotta have that air on my face for some reason, even in the winter.

I won't tag anyone, but please play along if you have a spare moment!

6 comments:

Nadia said...

Chelle,

I'd rather clean the toilet than fold laundry. ;)

Thanks for playing!

Chicki Brown said...

Chelle, I think you're my sister from another mother! I can't sleep without the fan on either. Bill can't stand it, and half the time he'll sleep downstairs (which is fine with me because he snores like Godzilla.)

Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

I followed the link from eharlequin. I just want to ask...where can I get the man on your website page? Just askin'.
~Lovingu

Chelle Sandell said...

I'll clone him and send ya a copy! Want the picture?

Jennifer Shirk said...

LOL! Ace of Cakes, huh? I love the Food Network too. I subscribe to their e-mail newsletter too!

Chelle Sandell said...

Chicki ~ I got lucky with Kris...he's a pretty quiet sleeper. Every once in awhile he'll snore, but not bad. That makes it hard to sleep though because I'm a really light sleeper.

Jennifer ~ I used to love Paula Deen until she started undressing her male guests on every show. I love to pull recipes and experiment!