Thursday, June 14, 2007

Back to work...

Hey! *hugs* Missed yous guys! Not enough to do Thursday Thirteen though. LOL. But as much as I love and miss hubby...I'm glad to get things back to normal.

Hope all is well with everyone and you're looking forward to a great weekend! Are you all writing and being productive? I'm hoping to finally get back on track. At least for another 4 months anyways.

I've gotten stuck on editing my Nano and noticed some of my other crit partners are backing off as well. Must be summer fever...is that real? Darn tootin' it is. Sorry...no motivating words from me though...I'm slacking but hopefully I can get back to putting the words on paper again. I was listening to the radio the other day and had a storyline whiz by...kinda scary for a blonde driving...distraction not good. Maybe I'll work on it to see if I can get the juices flowing again.

Female Gangster Mad Scientist Pool Boy Biker

My imagination is my freedom.




No comments: