Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Playing hooky

I played today. Didn't write or edit a word. I had a little accident the other day and hurt my foot. Of course it kept me from writing so - that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Tongue Out

I get to wear a boot/brace and get lots of attention so I guess I can deal with the pain. LOL. But I mainly cruised through everyone else's hard work and started to sweat from the exertion and called it quits.

Tomorrow is a new day, bright and shiny. I'll be back.





6 comments:

Jennifer Shirk said...

Sorry about your foot, Chelle!

That's a pretty good excuse for not writing. I guess. (HA!)

Chicki Brown said...

Hope you heal fast. The pampering is always nice though!

Chelle Sandell said...

I'm a tough cookie. It's been broken before but this time it's just a tendon so I'm already walking around on it. But thanks ladies! Just a good reason to use cause I was feelin lazy.

Unknown said...

Sorry to hear about your foot - hope your up and around again soon!

Angela Jefferson said...

I hope you're feeling better!

Chelle Sandell said...

Thank you sweet ladies! I've cheated and taken the boot off and it feels much better! I'm off and running...kinda. Not like I really ran before:)