Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Mid-life Crisis

A friend sent me an e-mail with a cute joke I thought I'd share. I'm actually working today on a chapter so this is it for today. I hope it at least brings you a smile! Have a wonderful and productive day.


Mid-life Crisis

When I was married 30 years, I took a look at my wife one day and said, "Honey, 30 years ago, we had a cheap apartment, a cheap car, slept on a>sofa bed and watched a 10-inch black and white TV, but I got to sleep every night with a hot 25 year old blonde. Now, we have a nice house, nice car, big bed and plasma screen TV, but I'm sleeping with a 55 year old woman. It seems to me that you are not holding up your side of things."

My wife is a very reasonable woman. She told me to go out and find a hot 25 year old blonde, and she would make sure that I would once again be living in a cheap apartment, driving a cheap car, sleeping on a sofa bed, and watching a 10-inch black and white TV.

Aren't older women great? They really know how to solve your mid-life crisis. :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it!
He wakes up to a 55 year old woman, but what does she wake up to? A balding, pot-bellied 55 year old man who still thinks he rates a hot 25 year old blonde.
Only if you've a billion dollars free and clear in your bank account. :)

Chicki Brown said...

Being a 55-year old woman, I can truly relate to that one! That was great!

Bella said...

That's so funny. If only that's stipulation every time a man dumps their wife and goes after a younger woman...take all the man, the job, the nice house and start from scratch, hee hee hee.

Bella