Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Where do I belong?

I love the little blog cool thing website with the little quizzes. Hey...I need a little down time every now and then, too. A giggle goes a long way! Where do you belong?

You Belong in 1994


With you anything goes! You're grunge one day, ghetto fabulous the next. It's all good!
Or you could walk on the wild side a little...........


You Are a Log Ride

You prefer to live a fairly calm, relaxed life... with a few surprises thrown in.
You don't tend to get yourself worked up easily. You can roll with what life throws at you.
In relationships, you are steady and solid. You maintain a pretty broad perspective on what's going on.
That's not to say you can't get swept away. You're emotions run as deep as anyone else's.

Your life seems like it has been remarkably easy so far. But that's due to how you manage it.
You never stretch yourself too thinly, and you think out your decisions carefully.
Taking the time to enjoy each day is important to you, and you don't let your emotions rule you.
You stay the course and do what's right... knowing it will all work out in the end.

At your best, you are tolerant and understanding of other people's quirks.
You take "go with the flow" to the extreme. Even if you don't like where you're going.
At your worst, you repress your feelings and end up being a little tightly wound.
You definitely have some explosive emotions that occasionally come to the surface!

4 comments:

Jennifer Shirk said...

I didn't do the carnival ride, but I apparently belong in 1984. LOL!

"Wild, over the top, and just a little bit cheesy. You're colorful at night - and successful during the day." LOL!

Chelle Sandell said...

Ha! I wanna be that...no fair. And I don't know 'bout you but I don't like being compared to a "log ride". LOL!!

PatriciaW said...

1953??? I don't want to be that old!

But I don't mind being "romantic and a little bit innocent". Not sure that I am but hope my stories will be.

Chelle Sandell said...

I was surprised at 1994 because I felt I was old fashioned!