Friday, November 09, 2007

NaNo...

Well...my first ms was a NaNo. It had potential. But the editor I'm targeting said it was too ambitious. Sooooo. I signed up for eHQ NaNo so it's not really official but I can push myself to rework the first ms instead of moving on. Hopefully it's not dead and I'm beating myself senseless trying to make it work. It's like I'm on a charging horse that won't pull back or stop when I yank on the reins.

So girls...I'm working and will get back into the swing of things. At least I'm not the only one struggling though. We need to just find our mojo girls and make it shine!

Have a wonderful weekend!! You guys have to check out my friend Chicki's blog...she kills me! It'll definitely make your day. Enjoy. Chicki Brown

3 comments:

Chicki Brown said...

I didn't know there was an eHQ NaNo. Cool!

Thanks for the link, and have a great weekend.

Jennifer Shirk said...

You can do it, Chelle!

Read a few more Supers to get you "in the mode".:)

Chelle Sandell said...

I read one this week that really was easy for me to dissect and gave me structure ideas...that always helps!