Sunday, December 16, 2007

New Employee

Hehe...Mrs. Chicki Brown sent me something I just had to share! Merry Christmas!

ResimaY
To hoom it mae cunsern,
I waunt to apply for the job what I saw in the paper. I can Type real quik wit one finggar and do sum a counting.

I think I am good on the phone and no I am a pepole person, Pepole really seam to respond to me well. Certain men and all the ladies.

Im lookin for a Jobb as a reporter but it musent be to complicaited.I no my spelling is not to good but find that I Offen can get a job thru my persinalety.

My salerery is open so we can discus wat you want to pay me and wat you think that I am werth, I can start imeditely.

Thank you in advanse fore yore anser. hopifuly Yore best aplicant so farr.

Sinseerly,

BRYAN nikname Beefy

PS : Because my resimay is a bit short - below is a pickture of me.



Employer's response:.....

Dear Beefy-I mean Bryan,

It's OK honey, we've got spell check.

You're hired.

2 comments:

Chicki Brown said...

Chelle,

You didn't waste any time posting that! I loved it, and I couldn't resist sharing. A former member of the writing group I used to lead sent it to me from Ohio.

Everybody knows I LOVE those crazy e-mails...

Chelle Sandell said...

Me too! An easy smile on a stressful day.