Monday, February 04, 2008

Focus...

I'm sorry...I've been slacking on my posts. But it's for a good reason, I've been working. Problem is - on too many things. I've had several great storylines pop into my head lately with all of the upcoming opportunities. So this week I've got to concentrate. I took the kiddos to school and I've checked my buddies blogs...and that's it. I've got to get my chapter finished on my Supers revisions. Then I've decided to try a paranormal. Nothing gory or over-the-top, just something with a light Native American mysticism.

Oh...and crits. Trying to work on being a better crit partner. I absolutely love to read my partners WIP's, just need to make it my second in line of priorities. As for my TBR pile...it's about to collapse. *sigh* Oh, well.

I've tried a schedule, but it never fails to fall apart. It's like God is laughing when I attempt something besides chaos. I think I almost work better under pressure. Anyhoo. I have until March.

1 comment:

PatriciaW said...

I hear you, Chelle. I haven't been the best crit partner either but I'm trying harder. I think I need to set aside evening time for crits so I can devote weekend blocks to writing.