Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Inspiration...

Hmmmm. My inspiration for today was an early morning drive. The weather is absolutely beautiful and warm. Little man and I had to run out to get the 5th wheel trailer propane tanks filled. I thought the guys might want to eat tonight. LOL. Anyhew...

I waited until around 10ish so we'd miss most of the morning commuters. Traffic was light and we didn't really have far to go, maybe 15 miles. I turned our new Jason Aldean CD on and watched little man rock out. I loved how JA sang about wanting to be a better man. I know that's where my hero needs to be by the time I wind up typing The End. It's the journey there that I need to pound out and polish. Right now...it's torture time. Bwahaha.

Have you listened to music today?

2 comments:

Chicki Brown said...

I can't work without music, but vocals distract me. It's the instrumental music that keeps me focused on my writing.

Sounds like you're loving Louisiana weather.

Chelle Sandell said...

I agree about the vocals. I love having something on in the background and usually keep it pretty low when I'm trying to concentrate. Alot of mine is how I get the day started or if I'm doing something besides writing and need a little character inspiration.